Micro-immunotherapy: International medical experience
Today, many physicians and patients use microimmunotherapy throughout Europe on a daily basis, as they have seen its benefits when integrated into a personalized treatment plan.
AEMI, IFMi & MeGeMIT are associations of health professionals dedicated to raise awareness of the importance to take into account the immune system in the management of diseases, and to promote the development of micro-immunotherapy as a therapeutic tool. To this end, the international associations of micro-immunotherapy share information and promote training to health professionals on this medical approach.
This website offers information on micro-immunotherapy, both for health professionals and general public.
- Introductory and advanced courses on micro-immunotherapy
- Fundamentals in immunology
- Evaluation of the immune system status on a clinical base
- Documents & brochures on micro-immunotherapy
- Sharing clinical experience on immune system regulation
- Onsite and online training activities
- Academic cooperation with other associations in different countries